Seeking Assistance/Technical Support
Eastern Illinois University - ITS Issues
If you need assistance for any of the following issues:
- Retrieving/Verifying Your EIU Net-ID (username).
- Logging into PAWS (Panther Access to Web Services)
- Desktop Usage at EIU
- EIU WiFi
- Connecting your computer to the EIU Network
please contact the EIU ITS Helpdesk by visiting http://www.eiu.edu/its/helpdesk/selfhelp.php or calling 217/581-help (4357).
Please note that the ITS Helpdesk is staffed during the summer from 7:30 am to 4:30 p.m. Beginning August 18, the ITS Help Desk will resume regular operating hours from 7:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. During the Winter Break, hours and availability of the ITS helpdesk may be limited.
Actual AlcoholEdu/Haven Program Issues
If you are having any of the the following or similar technical difficulties with the actual AlcoholEdu/Haven programs once you have been routed from PAWS to the AlcoholEdu/Haven Registration Page:
- Alcoholedu pages not loading properly
- Next button not working - Not being able to advance forward through the program
- Difficulty logging back into the program
- Progress is not saved
- Certificate of Completion will not show/print
- Video/Flash will not work
Requesting Technical Assistance from AlcoholEdu/Haven
Please submit an electronic work request by using the Help option in the top right corner of their AlcoholEdu or Haven screen. This will guide them to 4/7 technical support center, which offers options for obtaining assistance.
- Click on the Help button. If needed click on button next to your name, scroll down, and click help.
- A new window/pop-up screen will open.
- Scroll down to under the Higher Education Student Support Section
- Write down your browser brand (internet explorer, google chrome, etc.)
- Write down the operating system/platform you are using (Windows, Mac, etc.)
- Write down your Flash Player Version
- Scroll back up and click on Higher Education Student Support Section Link
- Submit an electronic help ticket on by clicking on link on right side
Users are encouraged to review our troubleshooting pages prior to submitting an electronic help ticket, or calling the telephone assistance line.
For a direct link to the electronic work request form, please visit: