Instructions for Logging In - Students Entering in Spring 2013
Please read all directions before attempting to login into the system!
Before starting, you MUST have your EIU email and EIU E number (E number is located on your Panther ID) to begin taking the course.
2. Under "New User"; (located on the right side of the screen) enter the following code:
CODE WILL BE MADE AVAILABLE ON DECEMBER 1, 2012
3. Click "Submit"
4. During your initial registration,participants will be asked for their e-mail address (USE EIU E-MAIL ADDRESS) and thier Student ID/E Number. Please DO NOT use any other e-mail except for your EIU e-mail. Please DO NOT use any other number except for your E-number.
5. Once entered, please add the following information: first name, middle initial, last name, date of birth, year of study, etc. Please see image below.
6. Please designate the group with which you belong: Spring - Incoming Freshman/First Year Student or Spring Transfer Student.
Instructions for Re-Logging In
1. You may log in and out of the course at the end of each section. DO NOT log out until you click "next" button or your answers will not be saved.
2. When you return, log in as a "Returning User" and enter the SAME email address and password you created when you first logged into the course. This is very important!! Using different email addresses or forgetting created log in information is the main reason people have technical difficulties.