Trouble Viewing the HAVEN sexual assault module?
Please attempt the following solutions before attempting to contact Technical Support
- On the "What else can I expect from this experience" page, there is a BOOK ICON in the upper right-hand corner. You MUST click on the book to continue and the "Next" arrow (>) is greyed out until you click on the Resources book!
- If you cannot see the "NEXT" button, try zooming out. On a PC: Push Control + 0. On a Mac: command + 0
- On the page with 3 speech bubbles, you must click on one bubble at a time to open a poster. Once a poster has opened, click anywhere outside the poster to continue.
Other Recommended Solutions
- Select “Audio Only” for the Media Option on the MEDIA SETTINGS page (Media Settings link is in the upper right hand corner of the AlcoholEdu screen).
- Do not play music or run video clips on your computer (CD, MP3s, other websites, etc.) while viewing the course.
- Do not use Google Chrome. Try another browser. We support Internet Explorer and Firefox.
- Do not have any other programs or applications running on your computer while viewing the course (including applications such as Instant Messenger, or music file sharing – Kazaa, Audiogalaxy, etc).
- Log in at a campus lab or library as opposed to your residence hall for a faster Internet connection.
- Access the course at a different time of day (during non-peak hours, i.e. morning).
- Do not use your wireless connection. Connect directly to the Internet for a faster Internet connection.
Additionally, AlcoholEdu for College requires Flash 7.0 or higher, and either Internet Explorer or Netscape Navigator for best results. Please consult the Minimum System Requirements needed for AlcoholEdu.
If one does not have ready access to a computer that meets the minimum system technical requirements, we recommend using a computer at a local library, copy center, or community center. For more detailed technical information, use the Student Troubleshooting Guide (pdf) and scroll to Computer Requirements.
If these suggestions do not work, please contact the AlcoholEdu Helpdesk at 866-384-9062.