School of Continuing Education Student I.D. Card
Reactivation each semester is no longer required in order to use your library number. Your library number will be automatically reactivated whenever you register for a class.
Once admitted to the EIU Continuing Education Online or Off-Campus Program, your registration for classes will trigger the production of your EIU I.D. You should receive your card in 5-7 business days
This card contains the library number. Your library number entitles you to:
- Set up the "My Account" feature in the EIU Online Catalog and I-Share
- Check out materials at a distance and have them sent to your home or office (if outside Coles County)
- Interlibrary loan services (request materials from other libraries)
- Check out materials in person at Booth Library and nearly 100 other academic libraries in Illinois. An additional photo ID is required for this.
- Check out materials from MyMediaMall
Please note that if you already have an active Panther Card, you may not request a Continuing Education ID card.
If you have further questions, call 217-581-5114 or 800-446-8918 or send an email message: firstname.lastname@example.org