Step #5 - Enrollment
Your class rosters may be accessed through the PAWS web page.
Please review promptly for discrepancies. If you find problems, contact the School of Continuing Education at 217/581-5114 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Adjunct faculty and faculty teaching on an overload appointment will be paid by the School of Continuing Education. Minimum enrollment for courses is set by the School of Continuing Education, and is determined by several considerations, including the number of tuition-paying students required for the course to "break even."
- 1. Decide on a type of course delivery.
- 2. Establish a course.
- 3. Submit the completed documents to the SCE.
- 4. Contact Textbook Rental to order textbooks.
- 5. Monitor enrollment in your course.
- 6. Make travel arrangements.
- 7. First day of class instructions.
- 8. Cancellation of class.
- 9. Submit the grades for your course.
- 10. Questions.
- 11. Give us feedback.
- 12. EIU copyright policies.
- 13. Library Services.