Office of Testing and Evaluation
The Office of Testing & Evaluation supports the educational mission of the University by providing high quality testing, exam scoring, evaluation and survey services for faculty, students, and staff. In addition, the Office of Testing & Evaluation provides testing services to the local community. Services for all constituents are provided in a professional, secure and accessible environment that supports academic success.
9th Street Hall, Room 1302
Charleston, IL 61920
Hours: M-F 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m
Summer Hours (May 11, 2015 - August 14, 2015):
M-R 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
F 7:30 a.m. - Noon
Building MAY be open additional hours for drop off services using our after hours drop slot.
EIU is now an Authorized Pearson Vue Center offering most of the Illinois Licensure Testing System Exams. Click here for information.
- Testing Accommodation Request Form (only students with document disabilities are eligible for this service)
- Exam Scoring Request Form
(Either form may be completed electronically before printing)
- Faculty Scoring Guide
- Electronic Exam Results Access
- Electronic Evaluation Reports Access
- Evaluation Information & Links