Telephone Service Requests
- A service request is needed for new service, adding new features, new equipment, or moving existing phones and/or services.
- Send a Telecommunications Service Request Order Form with fiscal agent signature to the Telecommunications Office.
- Normal work schedule is approximately three - four weeks from receipt of your request. Please plan accordingly.
- Need a Service Request Form . . . Click on the follow link for a printable form, when completed, send to Telecommunications for processing. Service Request Forms (pdf)
- Note: Adobe Reader is needed to view Service Request Form. Click the following link if you need this software Adobe Reader.
- Not sure what you've got or need?? To consult and discuss the Telecommunications features and services that will effectively serve your department, please call 581-5951.