Integrated Computer Technical Concentration
Integrated Computer Technical Concentration coursework includes study in the areas of digital electronics, robots, PLCs, micro processors, and industrial electronics. Persons graduating with a B.S. in Applied Engineering and Technology with a concentration in integrated computer typically pursue careers as Production Controllers, Maintenance Engineers, Production Engineers, Codes and Standards Engineers, and Engineering Technologists.
A minimum of 15 semester hours of coursework is required and may be selected from the following list.
- AET 2523 - Routing and Switching Fundamentals
- AET 3073 - Programmable Logic Controllers
- AET 3103 - Robots and Control Systems - Required
- AET 3153 - Advanced Routing and Switching
- AET 4183 - Microcomputer Interfacing and Data Acquisition
- AET 4274 - Automation and Control Systems
- AET 4833 - Automation Identification and Data Capture