How to Apply
Students may declare themselves as online OPD majors at the time of their pre-entry interview. Students admitted as online OPD majors will have priority access to online courses. Face-to-face majors may take either face-to-face or online courses. Speak to the OPD faculty member at your pre-entry interview for more information about the online and face-to-face program options.
1. Schedule a pre-entry interview with a OPD representative nearest you:
2. Attend Pre-entry Interview and bring the following items:
- Current Resume
- A written statement describing (a) why you desire a bachelor's degree and (b) your career goals
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities previously attended
3. Submit the Application for Admission along with the $30 fee which is sent to:
Eastern Illinois University
Attn: OPD Program
4020 Klehm Hall
600 Lincoln Avenue
Charleston, Illinois 61920
4. Contact the OPD academic advisor, Donna Dawson, after your materials have been submitted to register for classes.