Mark G Borzi, Ph.D.
Skype: mark_borzi (with notice)
Office HoursMWF 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
TR 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Or by appointment
Frequently Taught Courses
- Organizational Communication
- Training and Development
- Communication, Organizations and their Environments
- Environmental Communication
- Advanced Web Design: Content Management Systems
- Ph.D. Interpersonal and Public Communication, Bowling Green State University
- M.A. Interpersonal and Public Communication, Bowling Green State University
- B.A. International Relations, The Ohio State University
- Department of Communication Studies Program Information (3rd Ed.), (2013) (ebook).
- EIU-CMN Corporate Community: A Corporate Communication Simulation (2013) )(ebook). Co-authored with Melanie Mills.
- Evaluation of "I Sing The Body Electric"- Innovative adolescent health education program (2006). Electronic Journal of Health Education. Co-authored with Kathy Phillips and Julie Dietz.
- Communication apprehension in upper level accounting students: An assessment of skill development. (2001). Journal of Education for Business. Co-authored with Tim Mills.