Graduate Certification Checklist
Throughout the Course of your Graduate Studies
- Complete the required coursework. For a list of required courses, click here.
- Complete the required practicum. For a description of the practicum requirement, click here.
- Complete the required research. For a description of the research requirement, click here
At the Beginning of your Graduating Semester
Schedule a meeting with Dr. Peter Ping Liu, Graduate Coordinator for the Master of Science in Sustainable Energy program.
At the End of your Graduating Semester
- Students must complete the Certification of Research Requirement (CERE 5953 Sustainable Energy Research) for Master of Science Degree in Sustainable Energy. Guidelines for evaluation include the following questions:
- Is the topic related to sustainable energy? (10 points)
- Has the research been conducted in a meaningful way (including research question, method, data collection, data analysis and reporting)? (30 points)
- Has the student been well prepared for his/her presentation? (10 points)
- Is the report deemed publishable as reqiured by the course? (30 points)
- Has the student presented his/her ideas and findings effectively? (10 points)
- Has the student responded to questions related to the research correctly? (10 points)
Total Points 100 (passing grade 70/100)
Click here to view the Certification of Research Requirement form.
2. Students must schedule an Exit Interview with Dr. Peter Ping Liu.