Need Help Quick? Just Call or Click!
Admissions Office :: 217-581-2223
- Contact the Admissions Office for information about freshman and transfer admission requirements or to set up a campus visit. Guest student admission is also available during the summer.
Booth Library :: 217-581-6072
- Contact Booth Library to search through its nearly one million cataloged volumes or the statewide ILLINET Online network. Plug your portable computer into one of the many study and conference tables or work with other students in one of the group study rooms. Improve your research skills by attending one of the free computer workshops or library instruction sessions.
Camps and Conference Services :: 217-581-7482
- Contact Camps and Conference Services for information about the camps and programs available at Eastern this summer (Premier Boys State, Illini Girls State and many others) or to inquire about hosting your function at Eastern.
Career Services :: 217-581-2412
- Contact Career Services to arrange a meeting with a career counselor, learn about emerging careers and job markets or get help in building your résumé and planning an effective job search.
Office of Financial Aid :: 217-581-3713
- Contact the Office of Financial Aid for information about grants, loans, scholarships, health insurance and employment for students.
The Graduate School :: 217-581-2220
- Contact The Graduate School for information about graduate and post-baccalaureate admissions and international admission procedure.
Housing and Dining Services :: 217-581-5111
- Contact Housing and Dining Services for information about residence-hall housing and dining and on-campus apartment-style housing in University Court and University Apartments.
Records Office :: 217-581-3511
- Contact the Records Office for information about being readmitted to Eastern, applying for graduation and obtaining transcripts.
Registration Office :: 217-581-3831
- Contact the Registration Office for information about registration requirements or visit their website to register for your summer courses.
The School of Continuing Education :: 217-581-5114 or 1-800-446-8918
- Contact the School of Continuing Education for information about online, off-campus and non-credit course offerings and the flexible, nontraditional Bachelor of Arts in General Studies (BGS) degree program.
Summer School Office :: 217-581-5114
- Still can’t find what you’re looking for? Contact the Summer School Office, located in the School of Continuing Education, and let us help.