Student Affairs Scholarships
Charles Jacobs and Mariann Younger Scholarships
- The recipient (s) must be a full-time student, accepted to Eastern Illinois University.
- The recipient (s) must demonstrate a strong presence in at least one student activity in any of the following areas: Student Government, Interfraternity Council, Panhellenic Council, the Arts, Music, Drama, the Sciences, or Business.
- The recipient (s) must have an overall GPA of 3.0 or above.
- The recipient must demonstrate financial need.
- Awarded for Fall and Spring Semesters.
- Amount of the award varies each year.
- The check is to be issued directly to the recipient.
- Award may be reduced if it exceeds total financial aid under regulations.
Application Deadline: Friday, November 4, 2016 at 4:30 pm
Contact: Vice President for Student Affairs - 217-581-3221.
Applications available at 1031 Old Main, Vice President for Student Affairs office.