Student Affairs Scholarships
John D. Schmitt Scholarship
- The scholarship recipient shall be a full time student of Eastern Illinois University who has completed a minimum of 24 semester hours.
- This scholarship is announced in the spring, issued in the fall.
- The recipient must be an officer of Phi Alpha Zeta of Lambda Chi Alpha Fraternity who has exhibited leadership within the chapter.
- In the event that Phi Alpha Zeta of Lambda Chi Alpha is no longer in existence the award shall be made to an executive officer of the Interfraternity Council.
- Deadline date: February 27, 2013
Contact: Vice President for Student Affairs - 217-581-3221.