Student Affairs Scholarships
Lambda Chi Alpha Fraternity Founders Alumni Scholarship
The Lambda Chi Alpha Fraternity has provided the necessary funds to establish this Scholarship.
- The scholarship recipient shall be a full time student duly enrolled at Eastern Illinois University.
- The recipient shall be an active member of Phi Alpha Zeta of Lambda Chi Alpha fraternity who has at least one year of academic schooling prior to completion of a degree.
- The recipient shall earn a portion of his college expenses.
- The recipient shall be in good academic standing.
- Financial need is a consideration
- This scholarship is announced in the spring, issued in the Fall.
Application deadline date: Thursday, February 19, 2015 at 4:30 pm.
Contact: Vice President for Student Affairs - 217-581-3221.