Student Affairs Scholarships
Rudolph D. Anfinson Scholarship
- The recipient shall be a junior, senior, or graduate student active in extracurricular activities outside the area of intercollegiate athletics.
- The recipient shall be a person of outstanding character whose actions and conduct reflect with credit upon Eastern Illinois University and its students.
- The recipient shall be a student of outstanding scholastic achievement, maintaining at least a B average.
- The recipient should be in financial need.
- The recipient must display a combination of outstanding scholastic and extracurricular achievements in such areas as student government, student publications, international relations, minority affairs, and others but not in intercollegiate athletics.
Deadline date: Tuesday, March 5, 2015 at 4:30 pm.
Contact: Vice President for Student Affairs - 217-581-3221.