About the Journal
- Dr. Jeanne Okrasinski, associate editor for graduate portion of journal
- Dr. Sham’ah Md-Yunus, associate editor for undergraduate portion of journal
- Dr. Bickford, editor of journal
The Department of Early Childhood, Elementary, and Middle Level Education proudly presents Research in Action, an online research journal that demonstrates our local commitment to the global academic community by preparing quality teachers and teacher-researchers. Undergraduate and graduate student submissions explore the rich and authentic interconnections between teaching and learning, methodology and assessment, and innovation and reflection in early childhood, elementary, and middle level classrooms.
- Eastern Illinois University’s Institutional Review Board has reviewed and approved all research involving human subjects published within Research in Action.
- Research in Action is published annually by the Department of Early Childhood, Elementary, and Middle Level Education within the College of Education and Professional Studies at Eastern Illinois University.
- CATS: “The Department of Early Childhood, Elementary, and Middle Level Education gives special recognition to Mr. Ryan Gibson, Director of Web Services, and the Center for Academic Technology and Support for their expertise and assistance in making this publication possible.