Reverse Transfer Information

Students who have transferred from a community college without completing a transfer degree may transfer EIU coursework back to their prior school to complete their degree.  EIU has entered reverse transfer agreements with several community colleges that will allow students who have earned at least 30-32 hours at a single community college to send EIU transcripts back to complete their degree at no charge.  Review the forms section of our website to see if your community college is one with whom we have such an agreement.