Printing and Mounting
- The Psychology Department has boards mounted along the 1st floor hallway of the Physical Sciences Bldg. The cork background of these boards will sometimes be covered with color paper (usually dark blue or black) by the Department.
Preparing & Printing Your Poster
- You will prepare a 1 slide PowerPoint presentation.
- Your 3805 teacher will arrange to have your poster printed.
- In order for it to be printed and ready on time, will need to have your poster completed 8 days prior to the Forum. So, you must have it done by Thursday the week before the last week of classes.
- That will give your teacher time to review and/or edit your poster prior to the printing submission deadline of 7 days prior to the Forum.
- You might be asked to trim your poster before it gets mounted to your assign poster board, so allot time for that the week of the Forum.
- Your poster will, generally, be mounted for you by either your teacher or a Department representative.