Logistic Prowl Leader Homepage
New Student Programs is seeking well-rounded students to work directly with the Prowl staff. This position's main responsibility will be to ensure all physical setup needs for the Prowl Program. The Prowl Logistics Team will play a key role in assisting the Prowl Team in all physical transitions of the Prowl Weekend.
APPLICATION & INTERVIEW PROCESS
Click here to apply
Applications due Wednesday, February 27th
- The individual process will take approximately 20 minutes.
- The process will consist of the selection committee asking a series of questions to each candidate.
- Must currently be enrolled in Eastern Illinois University
- Be in good judicial standing with the University.
- Able to be outside and on your feet for long periods of time.
- Able to work long hours
- Be on time to all events as scheduled
- Knowledge of the Prowl Program
- Be flexible, motivated, and open-minded
- Good work ethic
- Be passionate about EIU!
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Ability to move equipment which would include pushing, pulling, bending, and lifting.
- Ability to regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to provide & follow verbal instructions.
- Ability to work in a considerably noisy environment.
- Ability to perform work duties outside in varying weather conditions prevalent at the time.
- Spring Training
- Prowl Leader Training Session 1 (Saturday, March 23, 12:30pm-5pm)
- Prowl Leader Training Session 2 (the week of March 25)
- Prowl Leader Training Session 3 (the week of April 1)
- Prowl Leader Training Session 4 (the week of April 8)
- Prowl Training and Preparation (Sunday, Aug. 11 - Wednesday, Aug. 14)
- Facilitate Opening Weekend (Thursday, Aug. 15- Sunday, Aug. 18)
- Facilitate Prowl Events, including Prowl Booths (Aug. 19- Sept. 29)
- Attend events as assigned
- Stipend of $175.00
- Staff members will receive several types of remuneration:
- Move in to residence halls, Greek Court, University Court, or University Apartments on Sunday August 11, 2013
- Meals from August 11-18, 2013 (when Dining Service’s is open)
- Staff Apparel
Please contact New Student Programs office at 581-6435 or email@example.com if you have any questions.