MBA Scholarships Available
The MBA Program is now accepting applications for the following scholarship:
2014 Sue (Archibald) & Randy Taylor Scholarship: Download Application
Criteria for this award include:
- The recipient must be a full or part-time student accepted to EIU's MBA Program during the Fall 2013 semester
- The recipient shall be a non-traditional student that has been employed in the real-world, who wishes to return to school to achieve their MBA for career opportunities and/or advancement.
- The recipient shall have a minimum overall undergraduate GPA of 3.0
- Preference shall be given to students receiving their undergraduate degree from Eastern Illinois University
- The recipient will have graduated high school in Douglas, Coles or Clark Counties in Illinois or Unity High School in Tolono, IL. If no one from the preferred counties and high school meet the criteria, students from surrounding counties may also be eligible.
- The committee may also consider the following factors: Financial need, personal hardship, family considerations (e.g. single parent, several children, special needs, etc.)
The deadline to apply for these scholarship is May 3, 2013 and the scholarship will be awarded in Fall 2013.