Pride. Passion. Performance. PMB!
It's a fall afternoon on the campus of Eastern Illinois University. You parade in front of Panther Nation and as you near the Stadium, you hear the echoes of Coach Spoo, Sean Payton, Tony Romo, Mike Shanahan, Brad Childress, and other Panther greats. The whistle blows, the drum line begins, and you're off to an explosive entrance in front of thousands of Panther fans.
Panther Marching Band Now Accepting Members for 2014!
The Panther Marching Band is the hottest band in Illinois! Come be a part of this exciting organization! Get more information here!
Fall 2014 Students - To join the Panther Marching Band member, you must:
(1) complete an application for admission to the University HERE
(2) complete the Pre-Season Intent form HERE
(3) be sure to visit the Pre-Season Camp page HERE
(4) Apply for scholarship (limited amounts offered) The March 15th deadline has now passed.
Interested in being part of Team PMB? Find out more!
PMB Drum Line & Guard Clinics for 2014
Auditions for the Panther Marching Band Color Guard and Drum Line will be held on April 11-12, 2014 on the campus of EIU. Find more information here!
Prospective Students - Want to learn more about the Panther Marching Band? Click HERE
If you would like to schedule a campus visit or part placement hearing with J. Corey Francis, Director of the Panther Marching Band, please click HERE
Shows for 2014:
1. Defenders of Justice! (Batman/Spiderman Themes, James Bond, The Incredibles)
2. Power, Pizzazz, and Jazz! (Dance Bacchannale from Samson and Delilah, In the Hall of the Mountain King (classical/jazz mesh), A Mis Abuelos
3. British Invasion (Creep by Radiohead, Black Dog/Kashmir by Led Zepplin, Saturday is Alright by Elton John)