Adult and community educators create positive change by:
- Discovering the needs of their community and individuals within the community.
- Designing and delivering educational programming that meets community needs.
- Leading organizations that make a difference in communities through educational programs.
Four Year Degree Plan
Course Catalog Listing
Typical Starting Positions
Careers in Adult and Community Education:
- Adult education instructor
- Children’s, youth, and senior program director
- Non-profit agency director
- Community educator
- Curriculum and program developer
- Volunteer coordinator
- Workforce and human resource trainer
- Plus many more