M.A. in Aging Studies - Unique Program Qualities
- Proven track-record of educating students at EIU and supporting their career paths in the aging field since 1981.
- One of four graduate programs in Aging Studies/Gerontology to hold the prestigious National Program of Merit designation from the Association of Gerontology in Higher Education.
- The M.A. in Aging Studies degree program is multi-disciplinary and includes courses from six different academic units.
- Time to completion is an average of 18 months (five semesters).
- Academic plans of study are tailored to meet the needs and interests of students in an online format or in a hybrid (online and face-to-face) format.
Why Choose EIU for Aging Studies?
We believe in everything our program has to offer, but let's narrow it down to a few key reasons you should check us out.