Online Software Training Powered by lynda.comTM
Welcome to lyndaCampus @ EIU
NEW login procedure for lynda.com.
- Select "Login to Lynda.com" on the left navigation of this page.
- Enter your EIU Net ID and password to access your account.
- Everyone with an EIU Net ID and password now has a Lynda.com account.
Import history from your previous account into your new account.
- This option is only available the first time you log in to your new account.
- Upon first login, Select "I've had an account".
- If you transfer your history you will be asked for your previous login credentials. (EIU email address and the password you established for your lynda.com account.)
- Select "Transfer my history".
- You will receive confirmation that your history has been transferred.
- Once your account is transferred you will continue logging in through this page with your EIU credentials.
All EIU students, faculty, and staff now have unlimited access to lynda.com, an online subscription library that teaches the latest software tools and skills through high-quality instructional videos taught by recognized industry experts. lyndaCampus is provided by ATAC, ITS, and CATS at no cost to faculty, staff, or students. Anyone with an active EIU email address can create a new account.Access more than 2,600 training videos on a broad range of subjects, including
Access the lynda.com library 24/7—even from your iPhone, iPad, Android device, or mobile phone—and watch entire courses or single tutorial videos as you need them. Exercise files let you follow along with the instruction as you learn, and bookmarks help you keep track of what you’d like to watch. Add courses to your queue. Prioritize them and track your progress. Learn it now—or later.