The ITS Security department assists in the development of security policies and guidelines and provides consultation on compliance with regulations for federal, state, and local law.
Eastern Illinois University information security policies refer to the mandatory activities, actions, rules, or regulations and are usually in relation to technology. A baseline defines the minimum standard that must be met.
- Acceptable Use
- Contingency Planning
- Network Identity Life-Cycle
- Remote Access Control
- Reporting Child Pornography
- Residence Hall Network Acceptable Use Policy
- Security Assessment Configuration Review
- Security Awareness Training
- Security Incident Response
- Server Roles and Responsibilities