SELF HELP - PantherMail
How do I setup Calendar Sharing in PantherMail?
1. In PantherMail, right click on the Calendar you wish to share, select ‘Share Calendar”
2. Select the User you wish to share the calendar with (type in their EIU email address) and select the role you would like to give that User.
3. The User you are sharing the calendar with will receive an email. They will need to select “Accept Share” at the top of the email (the green check mark).
4. Once the User selects ‘Accept Share’ the following screen appears. They then have the option to color code the calendar as well as name it. The default color is orange and the default name is the EIU email address.
Employees only -
5. If you are using PantherMail in Outlook
a. Go to the ‘Zimbra’ tab in Outlook
b. Select ‘Share Status’
c. When this box appears, check the box of the calendar you wish to see
d. Once this is complete, you will then see the new shared calendar in your Outlook