he Human Resources Office of Employment sends each administrative and professional employee a new hire packet once a signed contract is received. The packet provides helpful information about the university as well as the following forms:
- Personnel data sheet.
- Statement of student loan default.
- Disability data form (if applicable).
- Ethnicity and race identification.
- Confidentiality notice.
- Salary distribution option (only available for contracts of nine, 10 or 11 months at 50 percent or more).
- Employment eligibility verification (Form I-9).
These forms must be completed and returned to the Office of Employment (Old Main, Room 2020).
- Employee's withholding allowance certificate.
- Authorization agreement for automatic payments.
These forms must be completed and submitted to the Payroll Office (Old Main, Room 2011).
- Request for reimbursement of candidate interview expenses.
- Request for partial reimbursement of moving expenses.
These forms must be completed and submitted to the appropriate dean or director, when applicable.