New Hire Packets for Faculty
The Human Resources Office of Employment sends each faculty member a new hire packet once a signed contract is received. The packet provides helpful information about the university as well as the following forms:
- Personnel data sheet.
- Statement of student loan default.
- Disability Data Form (if applicable).
- Ethnicity and race identification.
- Confidentiality notice.
- Salary distribution option (only available for contracts of nine, 10 or 11 months at 50 percent or more).
- Employment eligibility verification (Form I-9).
These forms must be completed and returned to the Office of Employment (Old Main, Room 2020).
- Employee's withholding allowance certificate.
- Authorization agreement for automatic payments.
These forms must be completed and submitted to the Payroll Office (Old Main, Room 2011).
- Request for reimbursement of candidate interview expenses.
- Request for partial reimbursement of moving expenses.
These forms must be completed and submitted to the appropriate dean or director when applicable.
Additional new hire information is sent from the Benefits Office, Faculty Development and Academic Affairs.