Nutrition Education: Nutrition Resources
Nutrition and Fitness Apps
- Myfitnesspal© is a free calorie counter and diet plan. Lose weight by tracking your caloric intake quickly and easily. Find nutrition facts for over 1000000 foods.
- Weight Watchers© isn't a diet; its a healthy way to live. Lose weight with weight loss plans developed by our experts and 45 years of experience. There is cost included to use these services.
- As you run, Nike© + iPod tells you your time, distance, pace, and calories burned and records it all. You can see your progress at nikeplus.com.
- Learn more about your workouts with Nike© + Training. Applications that work with sensors in your shoes to track how hard, fast and often you train.
- Fitness Buddy© is the ultimate fitness journal with tons of amazing content: 1000+ exercises and 45+ tailored workouts.
- Footsteps© is an advanced pedometer. It counts your steps and calories burned as you walk or run.
- ShopWell© helps you eat healthier and achieve your health goals. At home and in the grocery store, scan foods to find out if they are good for you based on your personal nutrition goals and get suggestions for healthy alternatives.
Have a nutrition or fitness app that you like? Let us know what it is! email@example.com