To prevent and reduce preventable health risks and illnesses that interfere with academic performance, learning, student retention, and personal growth opportunities.
Goals and Objectives
- To reduce alcohol consumption rates and alcohol-related harm.
- To reduce sexual health risks and sexual-related harm.
- To reduce tobacco use rates and tobacco-related harm.
- To increase positive nutrition related behaviors.
- To prevent cold and flu transmission and reduce related harm.
- To increase positive sleep behaviors.
- To increase safety belt usage.