Don't Cancel that Class!
The "Don't Cancel that Class" program provides Eastern teaching faculty with an alternative to canceling class when
- They are scheduled to attend a conference, professional meeting, etc.;
- They are planning to be absent due to a personal or family medical concern;
- They have scheduling conflicts.
Topics addressed cover a wide variety including
- Condom use/contraceptives
- Health Education Program Planning, Implementation & Evaluation
- Health Service Programs and Services
- Sexual Health
- Stress Management
- Time Management
Note: Tailor-made "Don't Cancel that Class" presentations may be developed to fit in with a course syllabus if given adequate time to develop.
How to request a presentation
To request a HERC's "Don't Cancel That Class" program or to gain more information about the "Don't Cancel That Class" program, or other programs offered by the Health Education Resource Center, call (217)581-7786 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.