Health Service Fees
Funding for visits to the Health Service and use of the pharmacy is supplemented by the ”Health Service” student fee that is automatically billed through the students’ tuition and fees. The same services are available to both full and part-time students at the corresponding student fee rates
Health Service fee for 2014-2015
- $90.90 per semester for students with 9 hours or more.
- $10.10 per credit hour per semester for up to 9 hours.
Minimal fees for services are sometimes assessed at our cost to help supplement our services. These services primarily include:
- Sexually Transmitted Infection Screenings
- Pap Exams
- Medical Equipment (ace bandages, wraps, etc.)
The additional cost for services is greatly discounted.
A $30 no show fee applies to:
- Mental Health visits with Dr. Lo
- Mental Health visit with Kim Dowland, Adult Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
- Women’s/ Men’s health visit
- Travel Consults
- Dietician visits with Laura Jacob, Registered Dietitian
Students not able to pay by cash or check at the time of service may have Health Service expenses billed to their university account.