Permission to Enroll in FCS Special Situations Coursework (this form is used for undergraduate enrollment in FCS 1275, 2275, 3750, 4440, 4444, 4555, & 4644 and for graduate enrollment in FCS 5950, 5951, 5980, 5985, & 5990. For consideration for the Summer and Fall semesters the form is due to the main FCS office (1030 Klehm Hall) by 4pm the Friday before Spring Break. For consideration for Spring semester the form is due the Friday before the Week-long Fall break.
- FCS 5950 Graduate School Thesis and Research Website (contains links to Official Thesis Manual, required Thesis Title Page, and other forms and resources)
- FCS 5950 Thesis Proposal Form
- Guidelines for Human Subjects Research (Institutional Review Board)
- FCS 5980 Graduate Internship Student Packet
- FCS 5980 Graduate Internship Site Supervisor Packet
- Graduate Study Plan (students admitted PRIOR TO Fall 2010)
- Graduate Study Plan (students admitted AFTER Fall 2010)