Faculty Development |
- Faculty Development Workshop Series
- Center for Academic Technology Support (CATS)
- CATS offers instructional technology-related professional development, training activities, and information seminars are available to Eastern faculty and staff under the umbrella of TECnet, a network of individuals on campus who are working together to help others increase their knowledge levels and enhance their skills to effectively integrate technology into the academic programs.
- Library Computer Workshops
- Library Services traditionally offers technology workshops each semester. All workshops are free of charge. Workshops are offered in our e-classroom, room 4450, on the 4000 level of Booth Library. Each session is limited to 24 participants and registration is on a first-come, first-served basis. Use the link above to view information about workshops.