Andrew Robinson, Ph.D.
W. Andrew Robinson, Ph.D., M.A., B.A., A.A.S., C.I.D.O., C.O.T., a native of the southwestern region of Virginia. Dr. Robinson lives in Charleston, Illinois, with his wife, Wanda Kay, who is an administrative aide for the Office of Faculty Development at EIU.
Office Hours Spring 2014 - Monday, Wednesday and Friday 9:55-10:55 & Monday & Wednesday 12:55-1:55 in Coleman lounge 1825
By appointment only in 1248 McAfee
Areas of Expertise
- Online Teaching and Learning
- Doctor of Philosophy in Education
- Master in Speech Communication
- Graduate Certificate Teaching Online
- Graduate Certificate Online Instructional Design
- Doctor of Bible Knowledge
- Bachelor of General Studies
AAS Business Management
Research InterestsReligious Coping Strategies
Contact InformationPhone: 217-581-2016