Literary Essay Contest
The Scholarships and Awards Committee seeks entries in the English Department's annual Literary Essay Contest. Undergraduate and graduate essays will be judged in separate competitions.
- Essays should be of at least 1000 words.
- Essays may deal with any literary topic and take any critical/theoretical approach.
- Essay should be clean copies without instructor marks or comments.
- A student may submit only one entry.
- The entrant's name should not appear on the essay itself. Fill out the required information below and upload an essay as a .doc or .pdf.
- Entries are due by Friday, March 21, 2014.
Monetary prizes will be awarded at the English Department Awards Tea.