Formed in the fall of 1974, the EIU Parents Club acts as a sounding board for policy matters and concerns of Eastern parents. It also serves to assist both parents and students at Eastern Illinois University.
Our constitution outlines our purpose, which is to provide:
- A communication link between parents of EIU students and the University's administration/faculty.
- A sounding board and feedback for the University's administration on selected University policies.
- A vehicle to increase personal ties and initiate/support selected projects.
- Funds, as available, to execute said projects.
- An opportunity for all parents and families to join this fine organization.
We strive to support the parent who has questions/concerns or the student who requires assistance on campus.