Click here for information about the Master of Science in Sustainable Energy Program.
K.Naga Abhishek — third from the left, celebrating Holi, an Indian festival of colors — discovered friendships and academic opportunities at EIU. Click here to read more!
Winchester alum Fraya Andich heads EIU's Study Abroad Society. Click here to learn more about her time studying abroad in England.
Fan Zhang, a music student from China, loves the personalized faculty attention EIU offers. Read about her and her EIU experience here.
Eastern's new 2+2 program with Zhijiang College in China is thriving. Click here to find out more about this agreement.
Study Abroad alum discovers how to have it all. Click here to learn more.
"Higher education is a global endeavor, with the goal of advancing knowledge to the benefit of all humankind. EIU is a vital partner in that endeavor, with its programs involving faculty, staff, and students from across the globe. We are committed to extending our commitment to international impact and connection for all in the EIU family. Excellence, personal relationships, service, and opportunity are our values—with those at our foundation we will broaden and deepen our global relationships and advance society across the world."
- EIU President William Perry
- Ho-young Kim (South Korea) and Haizhou Li (China)
- K. Naga Abihishek (India)
- Jungah Lee and Heewon Shin (South Korea)
- Elnaz Abedian (Iran)
- Fraya Andich (Study Abroad)
- Laura Keating (Study Abroad)
EIU Global News
- Elnaz Abedian from Iran shares about her EIU experience
- Chinese students strive for biomass research breakthrough
- Diverse faculty make EIU a leader in international education
- Study abroad proposal approved as a general education option
- Masters of Science in Sustainable Energy program coming soon.
- Area families welcome international students.
- New program used to recruit international students.
- International students experience EIU as a result of dual degree program
- Cooperation Agreement signed between
Hankou University (China) and EIU
- Reduced tuition attracts international students.
- New Chinese Joint Degree 2+2 Program with Zhejiang College (China)