The EIU2 Scholarship Fund consists of four $1,000 non-renewable scholarships ($500 per semester, for the first year only) available to incoming first-time transfer students who are eligible for the EIU2 program at Eastern Illinois University. The EIU2 Scholarship is applicable to any educational expense (tuition, fees, room and board, etc.) at Eastern Illinois University.
To be eligible for the EIU2 Scholarship, applicants must:
1. Be admitted to EIU as a new transfer student for the upcoming fall semester.
2. Be eligible for the EIU2, Eastern's two-year transfer graduation guarantee program.
Regularly admitted, new first-time transfer students who have earned an Associate's degree are eligible for EIU2. Students must also be enrolled in a corresponding program at EIU that is eligible for the EIU2 program.
3. Have a cumulative transfer GPA of 2.5/4.0 to qualify for the scholarship.
Scholarship recipients must remain eligible for the EIU2 two-year transfer graduation guarantee for the duration of the scholarship period by adhering to the student responsibilities of the program.
1. Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Consult the EIU Financial Aid webpage for assistance in completing the FAFSA. A FAFSA form must be on file with the EIU Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships by the application deadline.
2. Be eligibly for the EIU2 program and intending to enroll in at least 15 credit hours for the fall semester.
3. Complete the EIU2 Scholarship application
Applications are due June 15th.
2 Ways to Apply!
Online Application -OR- Paper Application