- Do you enjoy chemistry classes and labs?
- Would you like to experience what chemistry is really all about?
- Does the thought of doing independent, original research - discovering new reactions, developing new methods, formulating new theories - sound intriguing?
- Are you planning to go on for graduate, medical, dental, nursing, pharmacy, or similar postgraduate training?
- Do you want a resumé addition that can't be beat?
If you answered yes to just a few of these questions, you owe it to yourself to stop by the Twelfth Annual Student RESEARCH CELEBRATION, sponsored by the Department of Chemistry, on Monday, November 4th, at 5:00 pm!
Around 20 posters, representing 15 research groups, will be exhibited, staffed by student researchers and faculty research directors!
|DEPARTMENT OF CHEMISTRY UNDERGRADUATE/GRADUATE RESEARCH CELEBRATION|
|5:00pm - Monday, NOVEMBER 4th|
|CHEMISTRY CONFERENCE RM (PHYS. SCI. 3180) AND ADJOINING HALLWAYS|
|CHEMISTRY DEPARTMENT FACULTY, STUDENT RESEARCHERS, and YOU!!|
|For a map of the Celebration area, including where to find a group's poster(s), in addition to the general layout, click here!||Questions? Contact Dr. Radu Semeniuc, Chair of the Undergrad Research Committee, via e-mail or phone (581-3322)!|