Testing Accommodation Procedures
- Students who have testing accommodations stated on their current letter of accommodations will need to make arrangements with their instructors during the first week of class as to how their testing accommodations will be met.
- Meeting the first week of class ensures that there is time to prepare for issues of time and space.
- Testing accommodations may be met by utilizing the Testing Center through the Office of Testing and Evaluation. Testing accommodations are not required to be at this location; alternate locations for accommodations that the instructor provides are allowed if the location meets the accommodation needs.
- Testing accommodations stated on the student’s accommodation letter apply to all tests and quizzes.
- To access information in regards to utilizing the Testing Center available in the 9th Street Hall Click here!
- Any questions, contact the Office of Student Disability Services at 217-581-6583 or firstname.lastname@example.org.