To access information on the current tuition & fees, housing and financial assistant please go to the following link: http://catalog.eiu.edu/content.php?catoid=13&navoid=263
As with any graduate dietetic program there are additional expenses above and beyond fees and tuition. An estimated range of such expenses may include:
- Housing: Free-$800+ per month, depending on geographical location (rural vs. city) and housing preferences.
- Utilities: Free-$150+, depending on location and utility usage.
- Gasoline: $50 - $200+ per month, depending on type of vehicle, gas mileage of the vehicle, cost of gasoline, and amount of miles driven.
- Food: $50-$300+, depending on the student's preferences, the amounts of food eaten, and the geographical location where the food was purchased.
- Medical tests: $90-$120+, depending on if the tests are completed at the EIU Health Services or by their personal MD.
- Lab Coat: $30-$50, depending on brand of coat as well as geographic location of purchase.
- Health and Accident Insurance: $109.95 per semester.
All such expenses are the responsibility of the student.