Chi Sigma Iota Membership
New member registration: This information will ONLY apply to those students who have *already completed* at least 9 semester hours of graduate coursework. If your GPA for those 9+ hours is a 3.5 or higher, then you are eligible to "officially" join CSI.
- Under the left hand side column, click 'Membership'
- On the next page that opens, scroll to the middle, click 'New Member Application,' and fill in the required fields.
Please note: during the on-line application process, you will be given the option to pay a $45 national membership fee by credit card. We would appreciate it if you DO NOT do this. If possible, please instead write a check to Chi Sigma Iota and hand it in to a CSI board member or Dr. Heidi Larson. This allows us to collect the $9 local chapter membership fee at the same time as the national fee. You can write a single check for $45, or you can write two separate checks. As soon as you have registered online for membership, you may turn in your check for membership dues.
- Chapter Faculty Advisor: Dr. Heidi Larson
- Chapter Name: Epsilon Iota Upsilon
- 'Work or school address' is your address while attending EIU. This is where your certificate (etc) will be sent during your time as an 'active' member. Upon graduation, materials will be mailed to your permanent address.
- Your expected graduation date is May 2013 if you are full time. If part time, you may estimate.
- For current major, select 'Professional Counseling' from the drop down menu
- Do not fill in any of the questions that say 'If alumni/faculty'
- We ARE a CACREP program and we are NOT a CORE program
- Do not opt to be removed from society emails
- Again, payment method should be 'Check' and you will turn in the $45 to CSI. You may give it to any CSI officer, to Dr. Larson, or you may drop it off with Debbie, the department secretary, and ask her to place it in the CSI mailbox.
Any questions, please email: email@example.com