Chi Sigma Iota Membership
New member registration: This information will ONLY apply to those students who have *already completed* at least 9 semester hours of graduate coursework. If your GPA for those 9+ hours is a 3.5 or higher, then you are potentially eligible to join CSI. In addition, faculty must affirm that you are "deemed promising for endorsement as a professional counselor whose ethical judgement and behavior will be exemplary" (CSI Bylaws, Article 4.)
- Under the right hand side column, click ' New Member Registration'
- On the next page that opens, select "New Student" and proceed to complete the application
Please note: during the on-line application process, you will be asked to pay a $50 national membership fee by credit card. Your application will not be processed until this payment has been made, and will be eliminated from CSIs on-line system if not payment is not made within 48-hours of your application. Also, a $5 payment must be made to our chapter's treasurer for local dues.
- Chapter Name: Epsilon Iota Upsilon
- 'Work address' is your address while attending EIU. Upon graduation, materials will be mailed to your permanent or "home" address.
- Your expected graduation date is May 2016 if you are full time. If part time, you may estimate.
- We ARE a CACREP program and we are NOT a CORE program
- Do not opt to be removed from society emails
Any questions, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org