Chi Sigma Iota Membership
New member registration: This information will ONLY apply to those students who have *already completed* at least 9 semester hours of graduate coursework. If your GPA for those 9+ hours is a 3.5 or higher, then you are potentially eligible to join CSI. In addition, faculty must affirm that you are "deemed promising for endorsement as a professional counselor whose ethical judgment and behavior will be exemplary" (CSI Bylaws, Article 4.)
- Go to http://www.eiu.edu/counseling/organizations.php
- Under ‘Chi Sigma Iota’, click on http://www.eiu.edu/counseling/csi.php
- Click on ‘Membership’
- Under ‘Instructions’, click on www.csi-net.org. Be sure to note the application information provided on that page before you click on the link! In case you already clicked on the link, here is the information:
- Chapter Name: Epsilon Iota Upsilon
- 'Work address' is your address while attending EIU. Upon graduation, materials will be mailed to your permanent or "home" address.
- Your expected graduation date is May 2017 if you are full time. If part time, you may estimate.
- We ARE a CACREP program and we are NOT a CORE program
- Do not opt to be removed from society emails
5. Then, under the right hand side column under Sign-In, click ' New
6. On the next page that opens, select " Student" as member type, and
proceed to complete the application.
- It will ask for a username, first name, and last name.
- Next is your membership selection- New Member, $50- Click ‘Accept this and continue’
- You will be taken to the next screen which will ask for all of your personal and some educational information.
- Under the section ‘Additional Information’, choose ‘yes’ for all of the options.
- Once you are done with providing this information, choose ‘Submit’
7.The next section is for Membership Dues
- Fill out group membership, choosing Chi Sigma Iota
- Review your ‘Member Information’
- Fill in your ‘Billing Information’
- Fill in your ‘Payment Information’ for your dues
- Once you have reviewed all of your information and put in your payment information, click ‘Submit Securely’
8.Once this is completed, you have the option to view your invoice/receipt,
but you should also receive an email to the provided email address that
they received your membership dues payment.
Please note: during the on-line application process, you will be asked to pay a $50 national membership fee by credit card. Your application will not be processed until this payment has been made, and will be eliminated from CSI's on-line system if not payment is not made within 48-hours of your application. Also, a $5 payment must be made to our chapter's treasurer for local dues.
Any questions, please email: email@example.com