In Case of an Emergency
During regular business hours (Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM) please do the following:
Contact the office at 581-3413 and inform the secretary that you need to be seen by a counselor due to an emergency. The secretary will assist you in scheduling a time to come in as soon as possible.
After hours please use the following procedure:
- Call 217-581-3413. Follow the prompts to direct your call appropriately. If you need further assistance, please contact the UNIVERSITY Police Department at 217-581-3213.
- If you are in need of immediate hospitalization, please contact #911 first.
Community Resources for After Hours:
- Life Links
- HOPE Coalition Against Domestic Violence
- Phone 217-348-5931
- SACIS, Sexual Assault Counseling and Information Services
- Phone 217-348-5033, toll free 888-345-2846.