30 Days of Kindness Challenge
An act of “Kindness” is something nice that you do for somebody else and expect nothing in return.
- Thank somebody for what he or she does for you.
- Give a compliment and smile.
- Help somebody without being asked and expect nothing in return.
- Surprise somebody by doing something nice for him or her.
- Cheer up a friend.
- Do something for somebody that he or she cannot do for himself or herself.
- Write somebody a Thank You card and give it to him or her.
- Encourage somebody.
Kindness in Action
1. Watch this video and make Kindness contagious and start an epidemic.
Life Vest Inside “The Kindness Boomerang” http://youtu.be/h-kJLdUhOEo
2. The “30 days of Kindness Challenge” begins Sept. 1st and ends at midnight on Sept. 30th. You will be competing against the other University Foundations classes to see who can log the most acts of kindness in 30 days.
3. Perform at least one act of kindness each day for 30 consecutive days (weekends count).
a. You may perform more than one act of “Kindness” per day; there is no limit to your acts of kindness, In fact, the more acts of Kindness the better!
b. You can only record the same act of kindness twice, so be creative and try new ways of being kind.
4. Record each individual act of kindness online by clicking the link below. Each form you submit gives your class “1” Kindness point.
Click the following link to record your act of Kindness!https://docs.google.com/forms/d/14Cy_S_bYTCbaAJPlm7xHNKq7IQbA1R8f53GYXauOSG8/viewform
- Fill out the form for your act of kindness.
- Only one act of kindness per form.
- If you have more than one act of kindness to record for a day, fill out a new form for each individual act on that day.
- You may fill out as many forms as you need.