College of Education and Professional Studies Alumni Awards
2015 Nominations are due December 10, 2014.
Award Categories and Criteria
- The recipients of this award are alumni within 10 years of graduation from Eastern Illinois University
- The recipients of this award have excelled in their field or career for which the CEPS degree prepared them
- The recipients of this award have had a significant impact in their chosen field, community, or society
- This recipient has attained distinguished professional success and prominence
- This recipient is a living role model in the discipline represented by the College of Education and Professional Studies
Requirements for Nomination
- Complete nomination form – online or paper
- Complete supporting documentation – online or paper. This documentation could include:
- Letters of support
- More detailed information about qualifications and contributions (space on nomination form)
- Biographical sketch
- Curriculum vitae (CV) or resume
- Articles written/press clippings
Nominations are due December 10, 2014.
For more information, please contact Mary Bower, Assistant to the Dean, College of Education and Professional Studies at 217-581-7796 or email@example.com.