Contact Us

Departmental Deposit Forms

When a new FOAPAL is established and the FOAPAL requires deposits, a deposit form is sent to you electronically. Do not make changes to the form. If you need to make a change, contact Carla Higginbotham.

Occasionally, a situation may arise in which your deposit reads short or over by a small amount. The shortage/overage must be properly recorded. If you encounter a cash short/over situation and the deposit form for the FOAPAL does not have a line for cash/short over, please be sure to contact Carla Higginbotham so the line can be added to your deposit form.