School of Business
The School of Business strategic plan is available here: School of Business strategic plan (pdf).
Where students are inspired and engaged to become successful business professionals.
Our mission is to:
- Strengthen a culture focused on student learning, critical thinking, and personal discovery;
- Provide collaborative learning experiences that connect students with faculty, business, alumni, and community partners;
- Pursue business research and service activities for faculty that enhance professional development and student learning.
- We are committed to a student centered, relationship-driven environment that is supported through quality teaching, research, and service.
- We progress through innovation and creativity, recognizing the necessity of optimism and flexibility of thought and processes.
- We value each member of our community and treat each other with respect and dignity, fostering a collegial environment.
- We value the free exchange of ideas.
- We are honest, ethical, and professional in the performance of our responsibilities.
- We are responsible citizens who are accountable for our actions.
- We recognize our community of stakeholders and serve them through open communication, collaboration and cooperation.