Audio Visual and Computer Lab Requests
All audio visual requests are to be made on the course proposal forms when proposing courses. Requests made after submission will be on an availability basis.
All instructors needing materials copied, please submit to the School of Continuing Education, Office of Academic and Professional Development office, 2 weeks prior to the start of class.
If you are interested in E-reserve, please refer to the library website.
If you would like to use a university vehicle for transportation, please indicate on your course proposal form.
- 1. Decide on a type of course delivery.
- 2. Establish a course.
- 3. Submit the completed documents to the SCE.
- 4. Contact Textbook Rental to order textbooks.
- 5. Monitor enrollment in your course.
- 6. Make travel arrangements.
- 7. First day of class instructions.
- 8. Cancellation of class.
- 9. Submit the grades for your course.
- 10. Questions.
- 11. Give us feedback.
- 12. EIU copyright policies.
- 13. Library Services.